Thursday, March 4, 2010

On Celebrations...

Well everyone, my hummus turned out great! I put a bit too much red pepper in it for my liking, but The Husband thinks it is perfect.

Just in case you don't know (but I'm pretty sure everyone who reads this blog does), next month I celebrate my Birthday Week! Yep, thats right folks, I am important enough to have an entire week dedicated to how wonderful, funny, and beautiful I am.... and the fact that I've made it this far. I'm not sure how im going to spend my week, but i'm sure it will involve cake, wearing a crown to work, presents, and probably more cake. It will be the best week EVER!

I think I love my Birthday not only because I get cool stuff and get to eat cake, but also because I just love to celebrate! I'm finding out that not everyone in the world celebrates as much as my family does; we celebrate all holidays on the Christian calendar and then some!

If they make socks decorated for the holiday, chances are we celebrate it.

Last week a co-worker noticed my St. Patty's Day socks and commented that it wasn't St. Patty's Day yet; I kindly informed him it is more than acceptable to wear the socks because as soon as valentine's Day is over it is St. Patty's Day Season.

I'm probably taking this out of context, but I've heard from a pretty reliable source that there is a season for everything... St. Patty's Day included.

ps... Jenny Houch: remember to tell Justin that my B-day is April 16th!!!! :)


2 comments:

  1. Everyday could be St Patrick's Day.

    Last SPD, a bird shat on my head and I got into a car accident. Let's hope this one goes better, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh gah, I do remember that! What a bad day!

    ReplyDelete