Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Cooking and Such

Well, it's finally happened! The Husband is done with his second job! Wa-hoo! Obviously I'm excited to spend time with him, but i'm also very excited that we will now be sharing the cooking duties! Tonight he is making this chicken and veggie thing; I think he made it up. It's good, easy, and doesn't dirty many dishes!

Which is good, because all of our bowls are dirty. However, we use bowls for everything. And we (okay, I) eat a lot of cereal. We normally don't let the dishes get too out of control, but they just sneaked (apparently snuck is not a word) up on us! I can not WAIT until we get a dishwasher... someday.

In other news, it is a whopping 68 degrees outside! I was so happy that I could finally start wearing my spring dresses again! Perhaps this will motivate me to try some new hairstyles... I have so many I want to try, but I am finding that i am not patient enough for all of them. We will see!

One style I do not want to try; a Farrah hairdo from the 80's. No disrespect (RIP Farrah), but I am just NOT a lover of the 80's hair. A co-worker saw a lady with this hair today and told me that this could be inspiration for me. I'm not very good at hiding my emotions off-the-cuff... so I think I looked mortified. Good thing she was walking away when she said that!

Well, only 1/2 an hour until I am off of work and with my love! I'm thinking that I might be able to persuade him into going to a coffee shop after supper... I want to enjoy this weather (and perhaps a sweet treat)!


1 comment:

  1. Hmmm, you know I cant even go to bed with with a dirty fork in the sink...you didnt get that from me! BBBBIIISSSTTTTT

    ReplyDelete