Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Website Wednesday

The time has come, dear reader, to start a themed weekly post. This post is cleverly named 'Website Wednesday.' Obviously I will post a website/blog that I read often and gush about why I love it so much.

So, here goes:

Apartment Therapy: I might be a closet voyeur... I LOVE looking inside homes (not is a creepy way, just in the 'i'm a nosy american ' way). Apparently I am not the only one, as Apartment Therapy is basically pictures of really neat apartments. I love getting ideas on how to decorate, especially when the ideas (and hopefully supplies for the project) are free or cheap! Since we live in an apartment, storage is always an issue; apartment therapy has given me some good ideas! Most of the homes are more modern and not my style, but sometimes you see one and think "I could live there"... and that is so refreshing.

p.s. They also have great sister sites; The Kitchn is a great site for recipes and tips!

I hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment