Monday, March 22, 2010

Opinions

Everyone has an opinion on the healthcare bill passing... and I appreciate those opinions. I am glad that we are able to express our feelings without being afraid of persecution. However, I am not a fan of uninformed opinions.

I understand how hard it is to find a balanced news-source, but they are out there. The husband and I are frequent visitors to Politofact. It is a GREAT website! Basically they take claims politicians have made and check them for accuracy. It's so simple and informative!

So please, for my sake, do your homework before you update your facebook status!

Thank you.


ps... I am ecstatic about the health care reform bill passing! it's not perfect, but it is a start!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the recommendation, Jayme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Bisters, you are a ray of sunshine on a cloudy day! Agreed, we all need to do our homework before opening our mouths...myself included..xoxoxoxoox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed. I just went on a rant to Adam about uninformed poloitical FB statuses. It gets real old real fast! Personally, I dont fb to get into a political arguement, so I prefer people keep their negative opinions to themselves- and off of FB all together.

    XO. Sister

    ReplyDelete