Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Website Wednesday

I am an avid blog reader... and seeing as it is Website Wednesday I thought I would share my faves with you. Note: blogs written by friends are the best, but the following blogs are my fave non-friend blogs).
  1. 2Birds1Blog - If you are offended by cursing, inappropriate talk of various body parts, and gossiping this blog is NOT for you (I'm looking at you Nancy and Jen)! It is written by 2 twenty-somethings. They talk about their ridiculous lives, awkwardness, and lack of money. So, if you are an awkward, poor, 20-something with a twisted sense of humor check it out. If not, i'd recommend steering clear of it or it may give you a heart attack.
  2. Vixen Vintage - This is my all time favorite blog about all things vintage. Solanah, the blogger, is an inspiration to me. She sews clothes from vintage patterns, always has cute hair (she is a fan of rag curls - one of the few curling techniques I haven't tried yet), and always has fun pictures on her blog.
  3. Advanced Style - This blog is dedicated to the more refined people in life (i.e older adults). The blogger, Ari, takes pictures and writes about the lives of the older women he meets living in NYC. the women he talks with are so fun, daring, and beautiful! Someday I will have an advanced style, and I only hope that people will appreciate it as much as Ari.
So there's that folks.

Enjoy. I'm off to use some gift cards; thanks mom and mom-in-law!



No comments:

Post a Comment