Friday, May 21, 2010

Ode to the Internet

I seriously don't know how anyone knew anything before the internet. I mean, I guess you had to read encyclopedias to find out useless knowledge, but for some reason that seems far more intense than googling whatever is on your mind at that moment.

For example, yesterday I googled spaniel dogs. Spaniels are my favorite dogs and I was trying to think of the type of spaniel Aggie was (Aggie was my great-grandpa Reeser's dog. Every night after supper he had an after dinner mint. True story.), because I always forget. I think I found the answer: American water spaniel. Note: Mom, if I'm wrong let me know. Anyway, one thing led to another (thats what she said) and I ended up looking at a list of the worlds most expensive dogs. And I fell in love with one: the Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. Come on, if that dog is not adorable to you then you are blind or dont have a heart. I mean, it's not that I want a dog right now, but if I had unlimited resources, space, time, motivation, and money, I would def adopt a pup like this one.

So far today I haven't fell in love with anything online, but then again I have only really googled what the Stonewall Riots were all about.

This weekend the husband and I are headed home for multiple celebrations; it will be a fun and busy weekend!

ps... happy B-day to my H-O-T Mother tomorrow!




1 comment:

  1. Boinken spaniel. Thank you for the greatest bday....I love u

    ReplyDelete