Monday, May 10, 2010

Funny Tidbits

This past weekend some funny things happened:

  • While turning off the lamp on his night stand before going to bed, the husband knocked a full glass of water on his head and on his side of the bed. It was awesome. We covered it with a towel and promptly went to sleep.
  • While napping this weekend, I was dreaming about knitting, sewing, and crocheting when the husband woke me up. I responded with "big crochet." What that means I have no idea, but apparently he can crochet big. Also, I was very mad at him because he laughed after I said "big crochet." After all, he was supposed to know what I was talking about! :)
  • Our nephew apparently sneezed on the communion at church on Sunday; we were in the second row.
Also, a no-so-funny but rather important tidbit of info: my sister officially received her masters of Education Diploma! Congrats Sister!!! I am proud and a bit jealous!

No comments:

Post a Comment