Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Website Wednesday

Sorry for my lack of posts folks; on Monday I found out a client of mine had died... so I wasn't in the mood for writing. Yesterday I was weirdly busy at work and didn't have time to post. So here we are...


Have you ever wanted a brief history of presidential vacation or wondered what the difference was between impressionism or expressionism? No? Well, i'm sure your life would be incomplete without knowing 15 reasons why Mr. Rogers was the best neighbor ever; mine was until I read the list (seriously... this guy is freakin awesome; his mom made all of his sweaters).

This is my go-to site for random facts and even more random quizzes (i.e. who said it quiz: Jane Austen or Steve Austen).

Side note: My b-day weekend was fantastic! I had so much fun with the fam (I missed those who weren't able to make it of course). Now that my birthday week is over it is time to focus on The Husbands birthday... but I've already gone 10 bucks over our spending limit! eek!

No comments:

Post a Comment