Tuesday, April 13, 2010

a-not-so-thought-out-post

I am so thankful to have a job. I remember being jobless, and it sucked big time. I couldnt even enjoy the nice weather whilst jobless because I felt guilty for not having a job and because I was too busy filling out job applications, sleeping weird hours, and refining my resume. Also, I got extremely good at spider solitaire... which is a bit creepy.

Nowadays, since it's nice out, I find myself day dreaming about being out in the weather and enjoying life... which is weird. For one thing, the most outdoorsy things I do are rollerblade, eat outside, and shop. Secondly, if I did have a gorgeous day off I would most likely spend it sleeping in, watching crappy 80's movies, and dancing around the apt in my t-shirt and undies.

I dont remember having this problem last year at this time, but that may be because I was so thankful to finally have a job. Also, I was planning a wedding, which is a bit time consuming. Perhaps it doesnt help that it is my BIRTHDAY WEEK!!!! I am super excited about it and am finding it hard to focus...

Sorry if this post is more of a thought process than a well-constructed blog post...



No comments:

Post a Comment