Friday, April 23, 2010

Friday's Thoughts

It's definitely Friday; I cannot focus on work to save my life. Also... the boss is gone today, so that doesn't help. The main reason I cant focus today is because I cannot wait for the weekend! The Husband and I are going home to IL for our Colleges Alumni Weekend and my sorority's 100 year celebration! I am so excited to see my sisters again (well, the ones that I like anyways). I haven't seen most of them since my wedding, which will be 6 months ago tomorrow! Now that I think about it, two people I am super excited to see arent technically sorority sisters... so here's a shout out to Meg Laz and Yuan (aka OneShoe). Love you girls!

Gosh, I've been married 6 months! I cant even believe it! Sometimes I will look at my Facebook status in disbelief. However weird it is, I do love it. The husband and I have a ridiculous amount of fun together doing our respective old people things; he is taking up bird watching and I am already enamored with vintage clothes, household items, and hair. We are the coolest old people ever.

On a completely different note, it is the husbands birthday next month. I am a very horrible secret-keeper from him. He told me to get a video game for him so he already knew about that. But then I accidentally told him the second present I got him!!! So now I have to come up with something else to surprise him with and it has to be free since I went over our set budget... so if you think of anything let me know!

Ill leave you with a picture of me today... I look pretty hot if i can say so!

No comments:

Post a Comment