Friday, April 9, 2010

The Ultimate Challenge


Anyone who has ever met me knows that I love chocolate as much as I love life. I am not exaggerating here... many times the husband tells me to "stop cheating on [him] with that chocolate". If I could eat chocolate for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, I would (okay, i'm sure I have before).

Like I said, I love chocolate... okay, okay; perhaps it is unnatural to love chocolate this much.

I have to admit- I can't remember a day where I did not have some form of chocolate, which brings me to the title of this days post; The Ultimate Challenge.

I have decided to go chocolate free for 1 day. Hopefully after I conquer that I will be able to go 1 week... but let's not get ahead of ourselves!

After I decided to do this, I realized I need someone else to give up something that they are addicted to so I could have a support system...and since the husband has no vices, I decided to call upon my weird friends. Em Hunt said she would give up sweets altogether; what are you willing to give up?

I haven't set a day for the event yet, but im thinking it HAS to be after my birthday!!! Ill keep you all posted when I am emotionally ready for this.

3 comments:

  1. I'll give up not calling and making fun of you for this entry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Rosy! I already gave up sex for a week- starting last Thursday. So far so good.

    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sister!!! Too funny! And Rosy... whatevs.

    Jayme

    ReplyDelete