Friday, April 16, 2010

Let the festivities begin (or continue)...


Today is the official day of my birth! My poor mother, bless her heart, toiled and toiled to bring me into this world... and she did it without pain meds!! What a strong woman (love you Mom)! my father is strong too; after all, he was with mom while she was delivering me and he made it through alive (love you too Dad)! And while i'm thanking people, thanks to my Gran and Hasha for watching my older sister during this monumental occasion... :)
Best costume for the day

Fast forward 25 years: I have grown from adorable infant to chubby- grade schooler to awkward-boys-clothes-wearing-adolescent to lazy-high-schooler to sorority-girl to the married-vintage-queen I am today! All in all, life has been good thus far and i am looking forward to living another million years.

So, here is the rundown for this weekend:

Friday - Wear a crown to work (done and done), have a dinner picnic with friends, use my new picnic basket (thanks for the early b-day present husband), eat ice cream, have the husband roll me home.

Saturday - last minute cleaning before Mom, dad, and cousin Paige get here, Eat lunch at best Mexican restaurant ever, got to Indy zoo, eat dinner with friends, go back home.

Sunday - Get up early to get Mary-Lou's donuts, church, lunch, shopping with mom, say goodbye to parents and cousin, relax.

Doesn't this sounds like a great weekend?!?! I think so.

No, I know so!!

2 comments: