Wednesday, February 17, 2010

A new adventure...

Well, welcome to my blog! I decided that the world needs another blog from another 20 something, and apparently that 20 something is me. I don't really have a goal or purpose for this blog. I am just going to write and see where it takes me.

A slight disclaimer: I am mostly excited about this blog, but am a bit apprehensive too as I am not the most eloquent of writers (I also am not eloquent at dancing but that doesn't really affect the blog, so I am okay with that). I am not a good speller, comma splices are my middle name, and I tend to use too many ellipsis...

however, I am assuming all of the readers of this blog will be friends and/or family, so you are probably used to it by now!

I will leave you with a few idea's I have for posts:
  • Blogs I love
  • My current obsession with vintage hair and clothes
  • People who have affected my life in great ways
  • The pro's and con's of work
  • Thoughts on my new after work ritual, cooking and shopping
Loves.

6 comments:

  1. Am I someone that has influenced your life?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Def Emily... right along with Jesus, Gandhi, and DMB. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops. Jayme, I'm excited for your blog! I hope you have a lot of fun with it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like fun... will this be another something to do at work? Because I'm looking at it at my work. :) heehee...

    ReplyDelete