Friday, July 23, 2010

Today's Potential

This has been a pretty boring week. I can't pinpoint exactly why. Perhaps it is that nothing exciting has happened lately (except for Kagans Baby being born). I think the most thrilling thing that happened this week was that I made a really healthy and delish dinner last night.

But, today has potential. After work Tim and I are going to Indy. I am getting my hair cut there (woo-hoo!!) and then going out with my friends I met through VISTA. Emily and Mark are moving to DC in August, so it is our farewell dinner and drinks. We are going to the Elbow room of course! We weighed other options, but there is just no place better than the Bow for us. We can be loud, don't have to be really dressed up, and they have cheap drinks and meals.

So, here's to hoping tonight makes up for the boringness of the past week; and knowing my friends, it certainly will!

3 comments:

  1. UGGHHH. I literally just facebooked the same thing...the boring week part, I'm not going to Indy to a place nicknamed "the Bow."

    ReplyDelete