Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Random thoughts

  • Well, today I walked to work. Hooray. However, I am dreading the HOT walk home. I know its only a 7 minute walk, but I really hate being sweaty.
  • Tomorrow I am going to a diversity symposium for work. I've had diversity training before, but its always just been people coming to my work and giving a speech. I have a feeling this will be a bit more 'hands-on'. Im interested to see what happens.
  • My friend Kagan had her baby!!! Welcome to this awesome-crazy world Renzie Jordan Masters!
  • I found a new website where you can swap all things vintage. I am so excited about this! I have quite a few things that are 1960's and 1970's that I no longer want (and most friends wouldnt let me leave the house in) ... and would love to replace them with more 40's and 50's things! It's a form of shopping that basically costs nothing but shipping!
  • I reconnected with Yacko, Wacko, and Dot today by watching Anamaniacs!
Thanks for letting me ramble...




4 comments:

  1. omg...WHERE did you reconnect. Joe and I were watching old childhood cartoon favorites and I the only animaniacs I could find were pinky and the brain (still awesome)...but I really wanted to find the segment where they are giving a mall survey. do you like beans? do you like george wendt?...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Netfilx of course! It was a movie (wacko's wish), but it was better than nothing! But, Tim has them on DVD. Yes, he is that awesome. He loves them so much he has a wacko doll still! We could totally come over for a weekend and spend quality time watching some shows.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's ok sometimes I still wear my Hogwarts hat while reading Harry Potter...yeah, it's a date.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Diversity tomorrow. Why? Because today is almost over."
    -Michael Scott

    ReplyDelete