Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Just Some Thoughts

1. I was Facebook stalking some people from high school and stumbled upon the page of a classmate I really disliked. He was your typical 'popular' a-hole, except he wasn't cute. at all. He still isn't. Anyway, whilst looking through some pictures I realized that he had a child. This creeps me out on many levels... mostly because I still picture him as the jerk I grew up with (we went to school together from kindergarten-high school). He could be different now, but I doubt it. He is probably just a jerk with a kid now. Sorry that I am so jaded... high school was not a pleasant experience for me. College redeemed my view of education.

2. I have not had a house plant die on me yet (besides my herb garden; it got fried one weekend while I was gone). Herman, Peter Parker, Spartacus, and the un-named Aloe plant are all doing well!

3. I tried to make coffee at work today. My co-workers told me that I made great espresso - the coffee was really strong. For the record, I have never made coffee before.

4. I wanted to get mirrors shaped like birds to put in out living room behind the couch. I thought it would be a great idea since the husband has become a birder. Well, I was wrong. He wrote me an email back saying that he hated them (actually it was 'Are you serious?') and that "the descriptions says they are sparrows, but they are clearly swallows." :)

5. Happy 50th post to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment