Thursday, October 21, 2010

On Clothes

I can't wait until the time change happens. Waking up and being functional in the a.m. is more difficult for me when it is still pitch black outside. This past week I have not quite been myself, fashionably speaking; I believe I wore pants and came into work with wet hair twice!! While it is no sin, it is just weird for me these days because of my vintage obsessions. Proper ladies never did those things! :)

I was thinking about this last night in bed and said to the husband something like "when we become grown ups can I have nice clothes so I never look frumpy?" He look at me and apprehensively questioned "is that possible?" I thought for a while and concluded that no, it is not possible, at least for me. While I love to feel feminine and pretty, I also love sleep and being lazy. I responded that I guess it is not about the clothes I have or don't have, but rather about my laziness and decisions to sleep 'just another 15 minutes.'

However, I stick to my guns that I need better clothes. I mean, if I had no bad clothes I couldn't look frumpy...could I? :)

In other news, I finally finished the invitation to my sisters baby shower! Now it is time to start on the many Christmas gifts I am sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment