Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Life Update

The past 2 weeks have been exhausting! I blame Seasonal Affective Disorder. Okay, and myself. I've been so busy lately with various craft projects and party planning that I haven't been myself. Also, I've been forgetting my phone at home and subsequently have not been taking my anti-depressants at the same time daily (I set an alarm to remember to take them... even though I've taken them for 8 years, I still forget). All those things combined equals an emotionally drained 20-something.

However, I have still been exercising! I've been going 2-3 times a week for the past 7 weeks, and i'm now up to running 25 minutes at a time! Since it's been cold out I also had to break down and get some warm running clothes. The clothes are tighter on me than I would like, but I got them on sale and decided that it wasn't worth it to pay 20-30 dollars more for clothes that I mostly wear in the dark anyways. And after having them for about a month, I feel good about that decision.

I signed up for my first graduate school class a few weeks ago! It takes place Monday nights. I have been getting tips from friends that worked and completed graduate school lately. So far time management has been the most talked about subject. I am hoping and praying that I adjust well to this new adventure!

Oh, and since it is Wednesday, here is your Website of the Week: What the HELL is Icing is a website created by a good friend, Brett, and his good friend, Bob. Check it out - it is funny and poingnient.



No comments:

Post a Comment