Thursday, August 25, 2011

In Summary...

Sorry to take such a long blog vacation, loyal followers (all 20 of you)! Let me re-cap what I have been up to in the past few months:
  • Studied and completed GRE (I did well enough)
  • Applied to graduate school
  • Picked out a pattern for a dress I am going to sew (my first!!)
  • Started walking in the mornings 3 times a week
  • Took a vacation to DC
  • Watched 5 seasons on Bones
  • Worked
  • Paid down loans
  • Got a smartphone
Overall, these past few months have been pretty productive! of course it could have been more productive, but let's not forget that this girl loves naps, watching the same movies over and over, and being lazy. Also, I have the feeling that I will not be able to be lazy like this forever, so I might as well enjoy it while I can!

On a completely un-related note, I just have to say that lately I have (once again) realized what awesome people my friends are. Sorry to brag, but these folks are not afraid to follow their passions no matter what. They inspire me to strive to be the woman I want to be professionally, socially, and intellectually. It's surreal how much we have all grown in the past year. I am so proud to call my friends just that!





No comments:

Post a Comment