Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Website Wednesday!!

I get almost all of my craft ideas, inspiration, and tutorials online.... here are a few of my favorite craft places to visit online!

Prudent Baby - I get tons of inspiration and gift giving ideas from this cute website. it has crafts of all types, from knitting to no-sew! It also has recipes... but ive never tried any from the site. I am currently in love with this blog in regards to cooking.

Made By Rae - Yet another blog for babies/toddlers/kids. I used a free pattern on here to make my first dress. I made it for my Neice Remi. It is primarily sewing related.

Geek Crafts - The title explains it all. lately there has been a lot of Dr. Who stuff on there, which I dont really care about... but they have cute Nintendo, Star Wars, and even periodic table of element crafts. This is the only craft website I recommend to the husband... he is a bit nerdy... being a chemist and all.

Welp, there you have it. It is now time for me to go home and decide whether I am going to take a nap, wrap up sewing projects, or clean the apartment.

No comments:

Post a Comment