Monday, November 8, 2010

[Insert Clever Title Here]

Sorry i've been MIA lately friends! Many things have been happening here for the husband and me. Here is a quick run down:
  • Ive started therapy again! I like my therapist so far; she seems to know her stuff and she also tries to make things fun. Plus she called me smart. :) I'm doing therapy for my anxiety.
  • My sister's baby shower is next week (yay!!) so i've been busy preparing for that as well. I can't wait to see her and Baby Girl!
  • The husband and I have paid off about 22% of our school loans! 3% more and we are upping the allowance we give ourselves each month! Woo-Hoo!!
  • Our anniversary trip went splendidly! We piddled around small towns, ate out a lot, went to a state park, and finished the weekend off at Apt 16's Werewolf Bar Mitzvah Party. We had SO MUCH FUN!!
Ill post pictures of our fun times soon!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to hear that you're doing so well since you won't ANSWER YOUR PHONE! Congrats on the loan payment success. More allowance is always a good thing. Love your guts!

    ReplyDelete